Greetings from World Trade Exchange special events venue!
World Trade Exchange is a 39-storey commercial building. Located at #215 Juan Luna St, in the heart of Binondo, it is managed by New World Properties and Ventures Inc. World Trade Exchange has three function areas — the Rizal Hall, the Juan Luna , and the Michael Graves Pool.
History of project
Designed by Michael Graves, World-Class Architect
Over a career that spans nearly four decades, Michael Graves has won international recognition as one of the most influential architects and designers of his time. His distinguished body of works includes landmark buildings and multi-million dollar private residences throughout the world.
Developed by New World Properties & Ventures, Inc, this prestigious property comes to life through the unique collaboration between one of America’s most celebrated architects Michael Graves and the local expertise of architectural firm Massive Design Group.
Among our notable occupants:
- Prudential Life
- Asia Cargo - freight forwarders
- Techpoint Enterprises - distributor of Nextbase and Skyworth products
- Sanyo Seiki Steel Corporation
- International Elevator and Equipment Inc. - exclusive Philippine distributor ofl Mitsubishi elevators
- Chair Marketing - Philippine distributor of Panasonic products
- Philam Life Insurance